True things about today:
1. I am SOOOO proud of all my rockstar boston Marathon friends/colleagues/fellow-pavement pounders (AKA EVERYONE!!!) who ran today’s Boston Marathon what a hot day to run a rocking’ race. Congratulations!!!!!
2. I think I forgot to wash the conditioner out of my hair this morning talk about silky smooth 😉
3. Boston Marathon Day (aka Patriot’s Day- an official holiday in Massachusetts, although I still worked….) makes me crave Active.com, like crave it really hard…
4. I *MAY* have registered for The Whaling City Triathlon (sprint) July 1, 2012 in New Bedford…my money is on that I hit the “‘register” button…
5. I joined the USAT and am now counting the days until I receive my first magazine
Question: Should I gear up and start a 70.3 training program or stick to an olympic training program??? I just can’t decide!